7.25.2008

In Other News

In other news, I'm safe and sound in my own home basement. I got here yesterday morning after being stuck in JFK airport for the second in time in two months. We missed our flight (yes, again) and rebooked. I rebooked straight home (yay!) but my luggage ended up going to Atlanta (not yay) but it some how got to Columbus before me anyway (confused yay!) and was waiting at the luggage counter. It was a little worse for wear (let's say, I now need a new suitcase) but all my stuff was intact so I can't say anything.

I have a couple things left from the trip that I'd like to write about, but after that I'm not sure what I'll do with this blog. I'd like to continue it, but I'm afraid I don't have the most exciting of a life when I'm not in Morocco. We'll see.

Go with God
--Mira

No comments: